1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 3, 4 and 5 in private.
2. COVID-19 – impact on Scotland’s businesses, workers and the economy: The Committee will take evidence from-
Jamie Hepburn, Minister for Business, Fair Work and Skills, Gavin Gray, Deputy Director for the Young Person’s Guarantee, Stephen Garland, Head of Fair Work Unit, and Gayle Mackie, Head of Labour Market Analysis Unit, Scottish Government.
3. COVID-19 – impact on Scotland’s businesses, workers and the economy: The Committee will consider the evidence heard at today's meeting.
4. Legacy paper: The Committee will consider a draft legacy paper.
5. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 9 May 2020 to 24 March 2021.
6. Work programme (in private): The Committee will consider its work programme.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.