1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 5 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument—
The Looked After Children (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/103)
3. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 12 May 2020 to 25 March 2021
4. Coronavirus and education: The Committee will take evidence from-
John Swinney MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, Scottish Government.
5. Review of evidence: The Committee will consider the evidence it heard earlier.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.