1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 5 in private.
2. Civil Partnership (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
Morag Driscoll, Convener of Child and Family Law Committee, Law Society of Scotland;
Dr Andy Hayward, Associate Professor in Family Law, Durham Law School;
Dr Kelly Kollman, Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Glasgow;
Martin Loat, Chair, Equal Civil Partnerships Campaign;
Prof Kenneth Norrie, Professor of Law, University of Strathclyde;
Prof Elaine Sutherland, Professor of Child and Family Law, University of Stirling.
3. Budget Scrutiny 2020-21: The Committee will take evidence on the Scottish Government's Budget 2020-21 from—
Christina McKelvie, Minister for Older People and Equalities, Sean Stronach, Joint Head of the Equality Unit, and Emma Harvey, Equality Unit Performance Manager, Scottish Government.
4. Civil Partnership (Scotland) Bill (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard at item 2.
5. Budget Scrutiny 2020-21: The Committee will consider the evidence heard at item 3.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.