Ruth Davidson S5F-04302
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-04303
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-04304
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-04305
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gillian Martin S5F-04313
5. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is preparing for any spikes in COVID-19 infections over the winter period.
Rachael Hamilton S5F-04309
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking in response to Police Scotland figures suggesting that reports of abuse against disabled people almost doubled during the lockdown.
James Kelly S5F-04319
7. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to address concerns that the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill is an attack on free speech.
Mark Ruskell S5F-04306
8. To ask the First Minister whether adequate measures are in place in Scotland's university towns to prevent local COVID-19 outbreaks as students begin to return to campuses.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.