Jackson Carlaw S5F-03726
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03727
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-03729
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Tom Arthur S5F-03741
4. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is recognising this year’s Carers Rights Day.
Murdo Fraser S5F-03732
5. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is supporting shipbuilding in Fife and across Scotland.
Rhoda Grant S5F-03736
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking in response to reports that one in 20 households that use food banks has an unstable income due to self-employment or being on a zero-hour contract.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.