Jackson Carlaw S5F-03949
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03950
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03951
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Christine Grahame S5F-03978
4. To ask the First Minister what concerns the Scottish Government has regarding difficulties that people with visual impairment can have in accessing medical services because a digital by default approach is increasingly being used.
Jamie Greene S5F-03975
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking in response to reports that the number of people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes has risen by 40% in the last 10 years.
Jackie Baillie S5F-03958
6. To ask the First Minster what action the Scottish Government is taking to prepare the NHS to deal with coronavirus.
You are viewing a clip of this meeting. To see the whole meeting, click here.