Jackson Carlaw S5F-03845
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03846
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-03847
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Clare Adamson S5F-03860
4. To ask the First Minister what impact ending the Erasmus scheme would have on Scotland's further and higher education institutions.
Peter Chapman S5F-03858
5. To ask the First Minister what measures the Scottish Government is taking to address the reported crisis in wild salmon stocks.
James Kelly S5F-03853
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that Police Scotland has spent £11.6 million in compensation over the last five years.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.