Jackson Carlaw S5F-03625
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03626
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-03627
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5F-03628
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Tom Arthur S5F-03635
5. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is marking Challenge Poverty Week.
Brian Whittle S5F-03631
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to address the reported staffing shortfalls in psychiatric services, particularly those for children.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.