- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
December 11, 2019 14:00
James Dornan S5O-03907
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to promote the new Job Start Payment to young people.
Fulton MacGregor S5O-03908
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the plans for a new, state-of-the-art, University Hospital Monklands.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-03909
3. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason Fairtrade road signs are deemed not appropriate because of their advertising nature when tourist information signs promoting private businesses are allowed.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-03910
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking in response to reports of increased levels of fatty acid methyl ester in diesel causing problems with farm machinery.
Ruth Maguire S5O-03911
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to address fuel poverty in North Ayrshire.
Donald Cameron S5O-03913
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether 100% of homes and businesses in the Highlands and Islands will be able to access superfast broadband by 2021.
Emma Harper S5O-03914
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on establishing a process that will allow adopted children to have a legal right of emancipation from their adoptive parents.
Ross Greer S5O-03915
9. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that young people are properly equipped to protect their workplace rights.
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-03916
10. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it is taking to improve transport infrastructure through Ratho and the Lothian area in response to reports of an increase in accidents because of excessive traffic flow.