- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
December 13, 2018 11:40
Daniel Johnson S5O-02689
1. To ask the Scottish Government how many remand and how many sentenced prisoners have been sent to HMYOI Polmont since 2013 due to space being unavailable at secure care units.
Miles Briggs S5O-02690
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on a feasibility study being carried out to address congestion on the Edinburgh city bypass.
Bruce Crawford S5O-02691
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many businesses in the Stirling constituency have been lifted out of paying non-domestic rates under the Small Business Bonus Scheme.
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-02692
4. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making with developing a peer-to-peer mentorship scheme to boost exports, alongside CBI Scotland.
Monica Lennon S5O-02693
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the procedures used by the Public Defence Solicitors' Office and the Scottish Legal Aid Board to investigate workplace bullying and harassment.
6. [Not Lodged]
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-02695
7. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UN regarding proposals to raise the internationally-advised minimum age of criminal responsibility to 14.
Liam Kerr S5O-02696
8. To ask the Scottish Government what the clear-up rate for housebreakings is.
Bob Doris S5O-02697
9. To ask the Scottish Government how Pupil Equity Funding has supported young people in the Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Annabelle Ewing S5O-02698
10. To ask the Scottish Government how it promotes the protection of mining heritage in Fife.