- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
December 06, 2018 11:40
Claudia Beamish S5O-02659
1. To ask the Scottish Government what further action it will take to stop illegal scallop dredging.
David Stewart S5O-02660
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its position on legislating to ensure that all new-build social housing has working sprinkler systems installed.
Rachael Hamilton S5O-02661
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Borders.
Emma Harper S5O-02662
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its work to tackle the illegal puppy trade.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-02663
5. To ask the Scottish Government, further to the pilots at Burnbank and Newarthill GP practices, whether it plans to promote greater use of occupational therapists within other GP practices to improve earlier intervention and preventative care.
John Finnie S5O-02664
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met Highlands and Islands Airports Limited and what was discussed.
Mary Fee S5O-02665
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it will fund local authorities in the West Scotland region to help ensure that communities are kept clean and tidy.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-02666
8. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of it being the fastest growing local authority, what support it is offering to Midlothian Council to ensure there is adequate infrastructure in place to cope with increased demand.
Angus MacDonald S5O-02667
9. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with ScotRail regarding timetable changes for the Edinburgh to Stirling route via Polmont and Linlithgow.
Finlay Carson S5O-02668
10. To ask the Scottish Government what support it will provide to Dumfries and Galloway Council to help deliver its vision for reshaping Stranraer.