- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
January 10, 2019 11:40
Iain Gray S5O-02749
1. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made on ensuring that the six unlicensed weirs on the River Tyne in East Lothian are properly authorised and provided with fish passages, and for what reason this work did not start in 2017 as planned.
Edward Mountain S5O-02750
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the affordability for patients of using bedside televisions in hospitals.
David Torrance S5O-02751
3. To ask the Scottish Government how the roll-out of universal credit is impacting on local authority rent arrears.
Rona Mackay S5O-02752
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether the European Health Insurance Card will still be available for residents in Scotland following a no deal Brexit or during any transition period.
Johann Lamont S5O-02753
5. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the potential economic impact of a direct rail link between Glasgow city centre and Glasgow Airport.
Joan McAlpine S5O-02754
6. To ask the Scottish Government what work it is doing to ensure that all public bodies are fulfilling their public sector equality duty with regard specifically to the protected characteristic of “sex” as represented in the Equality Act 2010.
Ross Greer S5O-02755
7. To ask the Scottish Government how many teachers who are employed using the Attainment Scotland Fund are on permanent contracts.
8. [Not Lodged]
Colin Beattie S5O-02757
9. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to improve the rail network.
Murdo Fraser S5O-02758
10. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to improve the regulation of private parking.