- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
January 17, 2019 11:40
Bob Doris S5O-02779
1. To ask the Scottish Government how the proposals in the draft Budget could support town centres in the Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Mark Griffin S5O-02780
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to statistics stating that eligible pensioners in Motherwell and Airdrie received double the number of cold weather payments as those in Bellshill and Coatbridge in 2017-18.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-02781
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it will fulfil the commitment made by the then cabinet secretary for infrastructure in January 2016 to double-track key pinch points on the east coast railway line between Aberdeen and the central belt.
Alexander Stewart S5O-02782
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to NHS Forth Valley being escalated to Stage 3 on the NHS Board Performance Escalation Framework.
5. [Not Lodged]
Neil Bibby S5O-02784
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the future of the Construction Industry Training Board and the National Construction College campus in Scotland.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-02785
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it plans to address parking issues around the Scottish Crime Campus in Gartcosh.
Iain Gray S5O-02786
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to a recent EIS survey, which found that 75% of teachers experience stress due to their workload.
Maurice Corry S5O-02787
9. To ask the Scottish Government what compensation it can offer to commuters who use Helensburgh Central railway station, in light of reports of frequent delays and cancellations.
Donald Cameron S5O-02788
10. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support the development of Scotland’s ports.