- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
January 23, 2020 11:40
David Torrance S5O-04043
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reach marginalised groups affected by HIV.
Sarah Boyack S5O-04044
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it has fully costed the policy commitments it has made that are to be delivered through local government.
James Dornan S5O-04045
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the implementation of the Abusive Behaviour and Sexual Harm (Scotland) Act 2016.
Colin Smyth S5O-04046
4. To ask the Scottish Government what support it is providing to allow NHS Dumfries and Galloway to change existing cancer pathways by aligning with the West of Scotland Cancer Network rather than the South East Scotland Network in order to reduce journey times for treatment for cancer patients in Wigtownshire.
Maureen Watt S5O-04047
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it is working with drug companies and pharmacies to reduce single-use plastics in the dispensing of medicines.
Alexander Burnett S5O-04048
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its forestry planting targets.
Stewart Stevenson S5O-04049
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to a letter from 27 business groups to MSPs regarding concerns at a proposed amendment to the Non-Domestic Rates (Scotland) Bill, which would remove ministers’ ability to set business rates poundage and automatically end the small business bonus scheme and other benefits.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-04050
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the issuing of licences for the shooting to scare, and shooting of, piscivorous birds.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-04051
9. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making to ensure that people with advanced dementia receive the health and nursing care that they require, as set out in the Alzheimer Scotland report,
Delivering Fair Dementia Care for People with Advanced Dementia .
Monica Lennon S5O-04052
10. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to address stigma and misunderstanding regarding the HPV virus ahead of the change to the test used in the cervical screening programme.