- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
June 13, 2019 11:40
Fulton MacGregor S5O-03382
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports care-experienced young people into higher and further education.
Liam McArthur S5O-03383
2. To ask the Scottish Government what guidance it provides for college students regarding fees encountered for starting a course and then withdrawing.
Peter Chapman S5O-03384
3. To ask the Scottish Government what percentage of children in the NHS Grampian area who have mental health issues are being seen within the 18-week referral to treatment target.
Gil Paterson S5O-03385
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it helps families to meet the cost of a child starting school.
Gillian Martin S5O-03386
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it is ensuring that there is the skills base to deliver the transformational change required to address the climate emergency.
Ruth Maguire S5O-03387
6. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the potential impact on glass recycling rates of including glass containers in its planned deposit return scheme.
Edward Mountain S5O-03388
7. To ask the Scottish Government on what date it was first made aware of bullying in NHS Highland, and what action it took.
Tavish Scott S5O-03389
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made in developing coach park facilities for the Jarlshof site in Shetland.
Jenny Gilruth S5O-03390
9. To ask the Scottish Government how much pupil equity funding has been spent in the Mid Fife and Glenrothes constituency since its introduction.
Bill Kidd S5O-03391
10. To ask the Scottish Government what assistance it offers to community-based food banks.