- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
June 14, 2018 11:40
Patrick Harvie S5O-02227
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update regarding its position on how the proposed third runway at Heathrow could impact on carbon emissions.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-02228
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its plan is for the elimination of hepatitis C.
David Torrance S5O-02229
3. To ask the Scottish Government how important European migrant workers are to the soft fruit industry in Scotland.
Bob Doris S5O-02230
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting housing associations in the Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn constituency to help deliver its target of 50,000 new affordable homes.
Adam Tomkins S5O-02231
5. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Christine Grahame S5O-02232
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether the Transport Bill will make provision for discretion as to whether bus services should be council run, using the Lothian Buses model, or allow commercial operators to continue delivery.
Colin Beattie S5O-02233
7. To ask the Scottish Government what information the UK Government shares with it regarding the possible outcomes of a so-called hard Brexit, and what input it has into the scenario planning.
Rhoda Grant S5O-02234
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that some of its and its agencies' staff have clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from speaking out or whistleblowing.
Kate Forbes S5O-02235
9. To ask the Scottish Government what support is provided to pregnant mothers who receive a pre-natal diagnosis of foetal disability.
Murdo Fraser S5O-02236
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on whether future increases in the non-domestic poundage rate will be linked to CPI or RPI.