- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
June 28, 2018 11:40
Jackie Baillie S5O-02289
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to improve out-of-hours provision at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Gail Ross S5O-02290
2. To ask the Scottish Government what flexibility there is for rural colleges in the harmonisation of terms and conditions under national bargaining.
David Stewart S5O-02291
3. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to increase the funding for and provision of insulin pumps for under-18s.
Kezia Dugdale S5O-02292
4. To ask the Scottish Government what the average number of care placement moves are for young people.
5. [Not Lodged]
Tavish Scott S5O-02294
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it considers that Highlands and Islands Airports Limited's decision not to consult regarding car parking charges at some island airports is consistent with the provisions of the Islands (Scotland) Bill.
John Scott S5O-02295
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce the death rate from drug abuse in Ayrshire, in light of reports that this has more than trebled since 2010.
8. [Not Lodged]
Fulton MacGregor S5O-02297
9. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on running an awareness campaign to encourage companies and organisations to register their automated external defibrillators.
Bill Bowman S5O-02298
10. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on businesses in Scotland paying twice as much in Large Business Supplement rates than those in England.