- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
March 29, 2018 11:40
John Mason S5O-01957
1. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with Glasgow City Council, Police Scotland and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde regarding the Bellgrove Hotel.
2. [Not Lodged]
Angus MacDonald S5O-01959
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to protect the rights of council tenants who are in a minority position regarding essential communal repairs.
4. [Not Lodged]
Brian Whittle S5O-01961
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that, in instances of bullying, schools act to protect both parties and ensure that the school environment remains a safe place.
Monica Lennon S5O-01962
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its plans to review the requirement for corroboration in relation to prosecuting reported sexual crimes.
7. [Not Lodged]
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-01964
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the prescription of cannabis-derived therapies on the NHS.
Bruce Crawford S5O-01965
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on 4G mobile coverage across Scotland and, in particular, in the Stirling constituency.
Richard Lyle S5O-01966
10. To ask the Scottish Government what review it will undertake of the operation of family courts, in light of the provisions in the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018.