- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
March 08, 2018 11:40
David Torrance S5O-01844
1. To ask the Scottish Government what importance it places on the role of local authority licensing boards in tackling alcohol issues.
Clare Haughey S5O-01845
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its engagement with the 2 Sisters Food Group regarding the company's consultation on closing its factory in Cambuslang.
Anas Sarwar S5O-01846
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it takes to ensure that people with a violent or threatening past do not work directly with vulnerable patients in health and social care settings.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-01847
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the action it is taking to tackle waiting times issues in NHS Grampian and their impact on other NHS boards with which it holds service-level agreements.
Edward Mountain S5O-01848
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of reported problems at Raigmore Hospital, how many operating theatres in Scotland have wooden doors and plaster walls.
Clare Adamson S5O-01849
6. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration it will give to the recommendations of the Scottish Poverty and Inequality Commission as it develops its plan for tackling child poverty.
Graham Simpson S5O-01850
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that homeless people spend as little time as possible in temporary accommodation.
Jamie Greene S5O-01851
8. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to improve the passenger experience on ScotRail.
Finlay Carson S5O-01852
9. To ask the Scottish Government how out-of-hours GP cover is being delivered across Dumfries and Galloway.
Fulton MacGregor S5O-01853
10. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration is being given to protecting green belt areas as part of the Planning (Scotland) Bill.