- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
May 22, 2019 15:55
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-03280
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to help boost Scotland’s exports.
2. [Not Lodged]
Lewis Macdonald S5O-03282
3. To ask the Scottish Government on what grounds Transport Scotland has failed to reveal which further option or options it has abandoned for dualling the A96.
Angus MacDonald S5O-03283
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the National Federation of SubPostmasters regarding additional charging of non-domestic rates for external ATMs at post offices.
Maurice Corry S5O-03284
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the potential impact on the local natural environment, what its position is on whether the proposed development at Lomond Banks near Balloch is an acceptable proposal for a national park.
Maureen Watt S5O-03285
6. To ask the Scottish Government how the draft neurological action plan will help people with ME.
Rhoda Grant S5O-03286
7. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support health services in rural areas.
Joan McAlpine S5O-03287
8. To ask the Scottish Government when ministers last met the UK Secretary of State for International Trade and what was discussed.
John Mason S5O-03288
9. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of Alateen programmes being able to support teenage relatives and friends of people with alcohol problems, for what reason there is no such programme in Scotland.
Jamie Greene S5O-03289
10. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the feasibility of introducing hydrogen technology on the rail network.