- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 29, 2018 11:40
Claudia Beamish S5O-02629
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its strategy is for tackling mental health issues in rural areas.
James Dornan S5O-02630
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what action it is taking to tackle sectarianism.
Donald Cameron S5O-02631
3. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to improve access to air transport for disabled people who wish to travel to and from island communities.
Mark Griffin S5O-02632
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will rule out the delivery of Personal Independence Payment and Disability Living Allowance by the DWP under agency arrangements.
Monica Lennon S5O-02633
5. To ask the Scottish Government when the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport last met the chief executive and chair of NHS Lanarkshire, and what was discussed.
Tom Mason S5O-02634
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that 13 locations in Aberdeen have illegal levels of nitrogen dioxide pollution.
Fulton MacGregor S5O-02635
7. To ask the Scottish Government what monitoring it undertakes to ensure that NHS boards provide the necessary support and equipment for people who have speech and other communication difficulties.
Willie Coffey S5O-02636
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support new research into the emergency treatment of anaphylaxis in order to improve responses to anaphylactic events in hospitals and other settings.
9. [Not Lodged]
Gillian Martin S5O-02638
10. To ask the Scottish Government how courts take domestic abuse into account in child contact cases.