- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
November 08, 2018 11:40
Annabelle Ewing S5O-02529
1. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with ScotRail regarding operations on the Fife Circle.
Liz Smith S5O-02530
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to review the NHS integrated joint board structure.
Bob Doris S5O-02531
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports victims of domestic violence in the Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Colin Smyth S5O-02532
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it will respond to the proposals from the five cross-border local authorities regarding a Borderlands growth deal.
Brian Whittle S5O-02533
5. To ask the Scottish Government when the findings of the South West Transport Study will be published.
Bill Kidd S5O-02534
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on next month's completion of the roll-out of Universal Credit full service.
Johann Lamont S5O-02535
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to alleviate homelessness in Glasgow.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-02536
8. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding calls for the ban on the import of chlorinated chicken to be lifted and for the UK to adopt US environmental and food safety regulations.
9. [Not Lodged]
Liam McArthur S5O-02538
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its longer-term solution for Orkney's internal ferry services, in light of the commitment made on 21 March 2018 by the then Minister for Transport and the Islands to do so “before the summer recess”.