- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 12, 2019 11:40
Emma Harper S5O-03523
1. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of its commitment in the Programme for Government to decarbonise the rail network, when the Dumfries and Stranraer lines will be upgraded to reduce emissions and improve journey times.
2. [Not Lodged]
Rhoda Grant S5O-03525
3. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support Highlands and Islands businesses experiencing losses due to cuts in rural banking services.
John Mason S5O-03526
4. To ask the Scottish Government when the guidance on the Scottish Housing Quality Standard will be reviewed.
Claire Baker S5O-03527
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action was taken during the summer recess to secure contracts and future employment at BiFab.
Joan McAlpine S5O-03528
6. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the potential impact on the egg production sector of a no-deal Brexit.
Rona Mackay S5O-03529
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it plans to expand the HPV vaccination programme to include teenage boys and young men.
Daniel Johnson S5O-03530
8. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to regulate the use of private residential property for short-term lets.
Neil Findlay S5O-03531
9. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made with the mesh surgeon, Dr Veronikis, in obtaining registration with the GMC, and by what date he will come to Scotland.
Liam Kerr S5O-03532
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its progress on railway station upgrades in the north east.