September 20, 2018 11:40
Bill Bowman S5O-02379
1. To ask the Scottish Government on what date it plans to introduce its non-domestic rates bill.
Anas Sarwar S5O-02380
2. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to ensure that the Scottish Ambulance Service has sufficient resources.
Maurice Corry S5O-02381
3. To ask the Scottish Government what improvements it can make to learning support in further education colleges and universities to make it more effective.
Pauline McNeill S5O-02382
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to a recent Unison report, which states that owning a home has become "virtually impossible" for many public sector workers.
Finlay Carson S5O-02383
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its commitment to fund the regeneration of the Stranraer Waterfront.
John Mason S5O-02384
6. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of reports of the number of free-to-use ATMs reducing at a record rate, whether it will provide an update on what action it is taking to support communities on this issue, particularly those in remote and rural areas.
Edward Mountain S5O-02385
7. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to enable The Highland Council to service the 96 public toilets that it has in the Highlands.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-02386
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it supports the use of rock armour to prevent erosion of beaches, and when and for what reason it took this position.
Mike Rumbles S5O-02387
9. To ask the Scottish Government when the environment secretary last met representatives of Montrose Port Authority, and when she next plans to meet the authority.
Jackie Baillie S5O-02388
10. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the quality of the engagement with patients by NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde regarding the development of proposals to centralise breast cancer services away from the Vale of Leven Hospital to the Royal Alexandra Hospital.