- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
March 27, 2018 10:00
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
2. Remand: The Committee will take evidence from-
Alan Staff, Chief Executive, Apex Scotland;
Rhona Hunter, Chief Executive, Circle Scotland;
Fiona Mackinnon, Partnership Manager, Shine;
Kathryn Baker, Chief Executive, Tayside Council on Alcohol;
Kirstin Abercrombie, Service Manager, Glasgow Women's Supported Bail Service, Turning Point Scotland.
3. Public petitions: The Committee will consider the following petitions—
PE1370 by Dr Jim Swire, Professor Robert Black QC, Robert Forrester, Father Patrick Keegans and Iain McKie on Justice for Megrahi; PE1511 by Laura Ross on the decision made by the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service to close Inverness control room; PE1633 by Bill Alexander on private criminal prosecution in Scotland.
4. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.