1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. No Recourse to Public Funds: The Committee will take evidence from—
Susanne Millar, Interim Chief Officer, Glasgow City Council and the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership;
Eloise Nutbrown, Policy Manager, Migration Population and Diversity, COSLA;
Girijamba Polubothu, Manager, Shakti Women's Aid;
and then from—
Robina Qureshi, Director, Positve Action in Housing;
Jen Ang, Co-Founder & Director, JustRight Scotland;
Graham O’Neill, Policy Manager, Scottish Refugee Council.
3. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument—
The Town and Country Planning (Cairnryan Border Control Posts) (EU Exit) (Scotland) Special Development Order 2021 (2021/98)
4. No Recourse to Public Funds: The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
5. Licensing of Static Mobile Homes with permanent residents: The Committee will consider an analysis of responses to its call for views.
6. Travelling Funfairs (Licensing) (Scotland) Bill (in private): The Committee will consider a draft Stage 1 report.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.