- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
April 04, 2019 14:30
Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity
Mike Rumbles S5O-03102
1. To ask the Scottish Government when the transport secretary last met representatives of the Rail Freight Group.
Kezia Dugdale S5O-03103
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on rail passengers being charged peak fares when they have to stand.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-03104
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it proposes to improve transport links to Kirkliston.
Stewart Stevenson S5O-03105
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the decision by the UK Government to reject Aberdeenshire Council’s bid for funding from the Local Full Fibre Networks Challenge Fund to improve digital infrastructure.
Patrick Harvie S5O-03106
5. To ask the Scottish Government what impact automatic vehicle speed limiters could have on the financial costs of speed limit enforcement.
Jamie Greene S5O-03107
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the construction of ferry vessels 801 and 802.
Gillian Martin S5O-03108
7. To ask the Scottish Government what impact the AWPR is having on traffic flow and congestion on other roads in the north east.
Bob Doris S5O-03109
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports disabled and family-friendly access to railway stations in the Maryhill and Springburn constituency.