- There are no meetings scheduled for today
February 07, 2018 14:00
Joan McAlpine S5O-01754
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support the financial services industries.
Rachael Hamilton S5O-01755
2. To ask the Scottish Government when the Berlin and Brussels trade hubs are expected to open.
Willie Rennie S5O-01757
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether the Cupar North relief road will be funded through the Tay Cities Deal.
Bill Bowman S5O-01758
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that an increasing use of automation and artificial intelligence over the next decade will increase employment opportunities in Scotland.
Ash Denham S5O-01759
6. To ask the Scottish Government what impact a hard Brexit will have on the Scottish economy.
Willie Coffey S5O-01760
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the impact on the Ayrshire economy, particularly the hospitality sector, of the UK leaving the EU.
Rona Mackay S5O-01761
8. To ask the Scottish Government what action it can take to end unpaid work trials.
Jackson Carlaw S5O-01762
9. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact has been of locating its Dublin trade hub within the British Embassy.
John Scott S5O-01763
10. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support Scottish exports to international markets.
Finance and the Constitution
Patrick Harvie S5O-01765
2. To ask the Scottish Government what would be involved in an EU continuity bill, in the event that the Parliament does not give legislative consent to the EU withdrawal bill.
Liam Kerr S5O-01766
3. To ask the Scottish Government how much financial assistance has been given to businesses through the Scottish Growth Scheme, and whether this was in the form of loans, guarantees, equity or another form of assistance.
Elaine Smith S5O-01767
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions the finance secretary has had with the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities regarding how the 2018-19 Budget can contribute to tackling child poverty.
Jamie Greene S5O-01768
5. To ask the Scottish Government how many people in North Ayrshire will see their income tax increase in 2018-19.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-01769
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the recent Guardian/ICM survey, which suggests that 69% of people in Scotland support a referendum on the final terms of Brexit.
Graham Simpson S5O-01771
8. To ask the Scottish Government how many business organisations have written to the First Minister and finance secretary in favour of income tax rises.
Ben Macpherson S5O-01772
9. To ask the Scottish Government how the finance secretary will ensure that the Budget supports local businesses.
Colin Beattie S5O-01773
10. To ask the Scottish Government what analysis it has carried out on the impact of Brexit on Scotland's finances, in light of the recent analysis by the UK Government, which reportedly suggests that, regardless of the terms of departure, Brexit will have a negative impact across all sectors.