- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
January 16, 2019 14:15
Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform
Monica Lennon S5O-02760
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action SEPA has taken to seek regulatory compliance for the sites affected by the cessation of medical waste services by Healthcare Environmental Services Ltd.
Tom Arthur S5O-02761
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it promotes responsible dog ownership.
Tavish Scott S5O-02762
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress towards its 90% carbon reduction target, and how district heating schemes can help achieve this.
Annie Wells S5O-02763
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the findings of a recent survey by WWF Scotland, how it supports small businesses to prepare for the risks posed by climate change.
Alexander Burnett S5O-02764
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the status of the communities that are due to be listed as potentially vulnerable areas.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-02765
7. To ask the Scottish Government what provisions it will make to protect air quality standards in the event of Brexit.
Sandra White S5O-02766
8. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to improve air quality in urban areas.
John Mason S5O-02767
9. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration it has given to the decline in kestrel numbers in Scotland.
Pauline McNeill S5O-02768
10. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the impact that the transition to low-carbon emissions will have on lower-income families.
Jenny Gilruth S5O-02769
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports initiatives that celebrate and promote locally-sourced and produced food and drink.
Ross Greer S5O-02770
2. To ask the Scottish Government how it will engage stakeholders and the public with the Good Food Nation consultation.
Alex Rowley S5O-02771
3. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has for the single farm payment scheme post-Brexit.
Mark Ruskell S5O-02773
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to Scottish Environment Link's 10 principles for future land management support in Scotland.
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-02774
6. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support the food and drink sector.
Angela Constance S5O-02775
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting the food and drink industry in the Almond Valley constituency.
Finlay Carson S5O-02777
9. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it will put in place to support farmers in adapting and building resilience to the impacts of climate change.
Linda Fabiani S5O-02778
10. To ask the Scottish Government how it can support deer managers to supply venison to local people.