Justice and the Law Officers
Johann Lamont S5O-04001
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether acquiring a gender recognition certificate gives a prisoner any new legal rights regarding the decisions made by the Scottish Prison Service about their accommodation.
David Stewart S5O-04002
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has for a new women's community integration unit in the Highlands and Islands.
Donald Cameron S5O-04003
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many prisoners were released early in 2018-19 who had previously been released early and recalled to prison for breach of licence.
Peter Chapman S5O-04004
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce crime in and around court buildings.
Claire Baker S5O-04005
5. To ask the Scottish Government what progress the Scottish Sentencing Council is making with the development of multiple guidelines on sexual offences.
Gail Ross S5O-04006
6. To ask the Scottish Government what access and communication provisions will be made in the new Justice Centre in Inverness for people from remote rural communities.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-04007
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will consider specific measures for parole in "no body" murder cases.
Alexander Burnett S5O-04008
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made with the Police Scotland digital, data and ICT strategy.
You are viewing a clip of this meeting. To see the whole meeting, click here.