- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
January 23, 2020 14:30
Education and Skills
Murdo Fraser S5O-04035
1. To ask the Scottish Government what measures are in place to increase the number of young people taking SQA qualifications in modern languages.
Maurice Corry S5O-04036
2. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to address the reported rise in disruptive incidents caused by pupils in schools, and the impact that this has on teaching staff.
Mary Fee S5O-04037
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many local authorities offer digital school registration.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-04038
4. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the financial sustainability of the further education sector.
Richard Lyle S5O-04039
5. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it is having with local authorities regarding pupils who are excluded from school.
Bob Doris S5O-04040
6. To ask the Scottish Government how learning opportunities for young people in the Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn constituency could be impacted by Brexit.
Adam Tomkins S5O-04041
7. To ask the Scottish Government when the next annual report on its STEM Education and Training Strategy will be published.
Dean Lockhart S5O-04042
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to figures recording that 4.1% of participants in the Fair Start Scotland scheme were still in work after 26 weeks.