- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
January 09, 2020 14:30
Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform
David Torrance S5O-03967
1. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to businesses that are committed to lowering carbon emissions and improving air quality.
Liam Kerr S5O-03968
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it is on track to meet net zero emissions by 2045.
Maurice Corry S5O-03969
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it will take to maximise the Crown Estate's coastal assets, including enhancing the opportunities for marine sport and tourism activities.
Stuart McMillan S5O-03970
4. To ask the Scottish Government what flood prevention action will take place following the completion of the Inverclyde integrated catchment study.
Willie Coffey S5O-03971
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to uphold environmental standards in Scotland when the UK leaves the EU.
Colin Smyth S5O-03972
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether the timetable for its proposed legislation on fox hunting allows sufficient time for it to be passed within the current parliamentary session.
Sandra White S5O-03973
7. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met representatives of SEPA, and what issues were discussed.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-03974
8. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to protect open ground habitats, such as peatlands and grasslands, which are critical to the conservation of curlew.