- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
June 18, 2019 14:20
Liam Kerr S5O-03397
1. To ask the Scottish Government what consultations it has had with tourism businesses in the north east regarding factors that can impact on the effectiveness of their operation.
Angus MacDonald S5O-03398
2. To ask the Scottish Government what the percentage change in foreign visitor numbers at Historic Environment Scotland sites has been since 2014.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-03399
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it is aware of any action being taken to ensure that the Edinburgh festivals do not experience the same difficulties as last year regarding complex visa rules faced by some artists.
Anas Sarwar S5O-03400
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met Remembering Srebrenica Scotland and what was discussed.
Tom Mason S5O-03401
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support the tourism industry in championing the sector as a career destination of choice.
Willie Rennie S5O-03402
6. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to the Scottish Fisheries Museum in Anstruther.
Bill Bowman S5O-03403
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it plans of the impacts on tourist numbers in Tayside.
Kenneth Gibson S5O-03404
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made with devising and implementing the Coig tourism trail.