- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
June 19, 2019 14:00
Education and Skills
Tom Arthur S5O-03405
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports trade unions to deliver skills training and lifelong learning.
Bruce Crawford S5O-03406
2. To ask the Scottish Government how many eco schools there are in the Stirling Council area.
Mark Ruskell S5O-03407
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update regarding the status of the New School Butterstone.
Claudia Beamish S5O-03408
4. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment the Minister for Business, Fair Work and Skills has made of an initial and transferable skills strategy for meeting the net zero greenhouse gas emissions target.
Peter Chapman S5O-03409
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether multi-level teaching is the most effective way for pupils to learn.
Bob Doris S5O-03410
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it seeks to support reading opportunities for under-fives across the Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-03411
7. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it is taking to ensure that Scottish students can access medical school places at Scottish universities.
Maureen Watt S5O-03412
8. To ask the Scottish Government what the criteria are for people applying to university who have leave to remain when assessing their home or overseas status.