- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
March 13, 2019 14:02
Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity
Mark McDonald S5O-02973
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will consider traffic management options for the A90/A944 junction.
2. [Not Lodged]
Jenny Gilruth S5O-02975
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the Levenmouth Sustainable Transport Study.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5O-02976
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it will receive the report of the one-year review of the operation of the Queensferry Crossing.
Bob Doris S5O-02977
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to alleviate peak hour delays and cancellations on the ScotRail Glasgow Queen Street-Maryhill-Anniesland service.
Bill Bowman S5O-02978
6. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on meeting the targets set out in the Tayside and Central Scotland Transport Partnership Regional Transport Strategy 2015-2036 Refresh.
Dean Lockhart S5O-02979
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that there are no barriers to businesses accessing broadband.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-02980
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made following the one-year after STRIPE evaluation of the M8 M73 M74 improvements project.
Justice and the Law Officers
Brian Whittle S5O-02981
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to prevent knife crime.
James Dornan S5O-02982
2. To ask the Scottish Government how much funding it provides to organisations that aim to reduce and prevent sectarianism in society.
3. [Not Lodged]
Keith Brown S5O-02984
4. To ask the Scottish Government how many of the prison population are veterans.
Neil Findlay S5O-02985
5. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions the justice secretary has had with ministerial colleagues regarding the impact of reductions to Scottish Legal Aid Board funding on child poverty.
Alasdair Allan S5O-02986
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports people in island and remote areas in accessing legal assistance.
Mary Fee S5O-02987
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the progress being made by the Health and Social Care in Prisons Programme Board.
Joan McAlpine S5O-02988
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether Police Scotland and the Scottish courts service record incidents according to the alleged perpetrator's birth sex, or by self declaration.