- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
March 21, 2019 14:45
Health and Sport
Kenneth Gibson S5O-03026
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it can confirm that the new accredited specialist endometriosis unit will open in Glasgow in April 2019.
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-03027
2. To ask the Scottish Government what role participation in sport and leisure plays in the health of the population.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-03028
3. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to improve NHS Lothian's infrastructure in order to cope with East Lothian’s rising population.
Johann Lamont S5O-03029
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the Sue Ryder report, A Better Grief .
Jenny Gilruth S5O-03030
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on GP out-of-hours closures at Glenrothes Hospital.
Ross Greer S5O-03031
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to address patient access issues at GP practices.
Willie Coffey S5O-03032
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the mortality rates for cancer, heart disease and stroke are in the Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley constituency, and how these compare with Scotland as a whole.
Murdo Fraser S5O-03033
8. To ask the Scottish Government how the provision of a care and treatment hub at Pitlochry Community Hospital will improve healthcare for Highland Perthshire residents.