- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
March 03, 2021 14:00
Communities and Local Government
James Kelly S5O-05065
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address the needs of local government.
Patrick Harvie S5O-05066
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the final report of the Homelessness Prevention Review Group.
Stuart McMillan S5O-05067
Rhoda Grant S5O-05068
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had regarding changing the ringfence criteria concerning the sectoral funds distributed by local authorities.
Maureen Watt S5O-05069
Iain Gray S5O-05070
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met East Lothian Council and what was discussed.
Annabelle Ewing S5O-05071
7. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with local authorities about housing adaptations.
Tom Mason S5O-05072
8. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to meet its target of building 50,000 affordable homes.
Social Security and Older People
James Dornan S5O-05073
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how its social security measures will support low-income households.
Mark Ruskell S5O-05074
2. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact has been of widening the eligibility criteria for the Self-Isolation Support Grant.
Finlay Carson S5O-05075
3. To ask the Scottish Government what the most recent estimate is of the cost of establishing Social Security Scotland.
4. [Not Lodged]
Mark Griffin S5O-05077
5. To ask the Scottish Government how many Scottish Child Payment claims it has received for individual children and households, and how many have now been accepted and paid.
Edward Mountain S5O-05078
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action the Minister for Older People and Equalities takes to ensure that its policies do not contribute to loneliness and isolation.
Stewart Stevenson S5O-05079
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the report, Social Security Scotland Client Survey: 2018-2020 .
John Mason S5O-05080
8. To ask the Scottish Government how its welfare policies have supported low-income families with children during the COVID-19 pandemic.