- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
May 15, 2019 14:00
John Scott S5O-03222
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on encouraging behavioural change with regard to food production, in light of evidence received by the Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Committee from the Committee on Climate Change.
James Kelly S5O-03223
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to promote the food and drink sector in Cambuslang.
David Stewart S5O-03224
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it plans to take in light of the Scottish Affairs Committee's evidence session on seasonal agricultural workers.
Bob Doris S5O-03225
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports the food and drink sector in Glasgow.
Ross Greer S5O-03227
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met representatives from the fishing industry and what was discussed.
David Torrance S5O-03228
7. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met representatives of the food and drink sector and what was discussed.
Tom Mason S5O-03229
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether all outstanding Agri-Environment Climate Scheme claims from farm businesses in the north east for the 2017 claim year will be paid by the end of June 2019.
Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity
Liam McArthur S5O-03230
1. To ask the Scottish Government when road equivalent tariff will be fully introduced on Orkney and Shetland ferry routes.
Jamie Greene S5O-03231
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the development of ferry vessels 801 and 802.
3. [Not Lodged]
Peter Chapman S5O-03233
4. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to review the signage for the AWPR.
Mark Ruskell S5O-03234
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that communities are protected from the effects of aircraft noise.
Jamie Halcro Johnston
6. [Not Lodged]
Stewart Stevenson S5O-03236
7. To ask the Scottish Government how much it has invested in transport infrastructure in the north east in the last decade.
8. [Not Lodged]