- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 19, 2020 13:59
Constitution, Europe and External Affairs
Elaine Smith S5O-04769
1. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with the Cuban Government.
Mark Ruskell S5O-04770
2. To ask the Scottish Government how the provisions in its proposed EU Continuity Bill will stay aligned with EU principles on animal sentience.
Christine Grahame S5O-04771
3. To ask the Scottish Government what difference it anticipates Joe Biden taking over the Presidency from Donald Trump will make to its relationship with the United States and Europe.
Johann Lamont S5O-04772
4. To ask the Scottish Government what contingency work it is carrying out to prepare for the 2021 Scottish Parliament election should COVID-19 restrictions remain in place.
Murdo Fraser S5O-04773
5. To ask the Scottish Government on what basis the constitution secretary stated that an independence referendum would take place in 2021.
Kenneth Gibson S5O-04774
6. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact of Brexit will be on the road haulage and logistics sector.
7. [Not Lodged]
Linda Fabiani S5O-04776
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it last spoke with the office of the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster in relation to EU/UK future relationship negotiations.