- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 27, 2019 14:00
Communities and Local Government
Angus MacDonald S5O-03815
1. To ask the Scottish Government how homeless people may be assisted this winter by the removal of the requirement to be found “unintentionally” homeless as a precondition of receiving local authority accommodation.
Graham Simpson S5O-03816
2. To ask the Scottish Government when the review of the BS 8414 test methodology for assessing the fire performance of external wall cladding systems will be published.
Shona Robison S5O-03817
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to further empower communities.
Colin Smyth S5O-03818
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to Dumfries and Galloway Council's decision to bring its waste collection and disposal service fully in-house.
Adam Tomkins S5O-03819
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it can provide an update on its winter planning with Glasgow City Council for rough sleepers.
John Finnie S5O-03820
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting The Highland Council to tackle housing shortages.
Mike Rumbles S5O-03821
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will update Scottish building regulations to enable mortgage lenders to provide confirmation that properties over 18 metres high that have cladding meet the relevant fire safety standards, as is the position in England.
8. [Not Lodged]
Social Security and Older People
Brian Whittle S5O-03823
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle loneliness among older people.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-03824
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that as many older people as possible can continue to live independently in their own homes.
Edward Mountain S5O-03825
3. To ask the Scottish Government what extra support or guidance it provides to older people during periods of cold weather.
Joan McAlpine S5O-03826
4. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to tackle loneliness and isolation among older people in the South Scotland region.
Jenny Gilruth S5O-03827
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to recent figures from The Trussell Trust showing that thousands of three-day emergency food parcels have been handed out in Fife this year.
Pauline McNeill S5O-03828
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to help families experiencing in-work poverty.
Kenneth Gibson S5O-03829
7. To ask the Scottish Government how many children and young people in North Ayrshire it expects to receive support from the new Scottish Child Payment.
8. [Not Lodged]