- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 28, 2019 14:00
Finance, Economy and Fair Work
Murdo Fraser S5O-03831
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the establishment of a Scottish stock exchange.
Willie Coffey S5O-03832
2. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting small businesses in the Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley constituency to prepare for a potentially damaging Brexit and develop economic links with Ireland and the rest of the EU.
Liam Kerr S5O-03833
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will retract its statements on youth employment, in light of the UK Statistics Authority's recent comments on its use of the Labour Force Survey.
Emma Harper S5O-03834
4. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact will be on Dumfries and Galloway Council of the delay to the Scottish Budget because of the General Election.
Daniel Johnson S5O-03835
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to prevent assaults on retail workers.
Alasdair Allan S5O-03836
6. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it can take to better enhance the consumer protection for vulnerable people facing aggressive sales at the doorstep.
Peter Chapman S5O-03837
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the level of investment in the north east has been as part of the Scottish Growth Scheme.
8. [Not Lodged]