October 29, 2020 14:30
Education and Skills
Ruth Maguire S5O-04697
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure that children and young people and their families are actively involved in decisions regarding additional support for learning that directly affect them.
Bob Doris S5O-04698
2. To ask the Scottish Government what financial support has been made available to further and higher education students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-04699
3. To ask the Scottish Government what initiatives have been brought forward by industry bodies in support of offshore energy training and skills.
Dean Lockhart S5O-04700
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to recognise school grade appeals made by young people in exceptional circumstances.
Liam Kerr S5O-04701
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to protect teachers in the north east from COVID-19.
Alexander Burnett S5O-04702
6. To ask the Scottish Government when Skills Development Scotland will reopen its training provider register.
Richard Lyle S5O-04703
7. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of showpeople being added to the 2022 census, what action it will take to ensure that their children will be added to the SEEMiS educational records in schools.
Neil Findlay S5O-04704
8. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason the education attainment gap is reportedly continuing to grow.