- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
October 08, 2020 14:30
Sarah Boyack S5O-04673
1. To ask the Scottish Government what additional support it is providing for frontline policing, in light of the impact of reduced income streams from areas such as football and airports.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-04674
2. To ask the Scottish Government how Police Scotland ensures that people held in custody have access to all appropriate support services that they require.
John Mason S5O-04675
3. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill will give increased protection to people of any religion.
Rhoda Grant S5O-04676
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting victims of crime during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Richard Lyle S5O-04677
5. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason Part 2 of its Hate Crime Bill does not require the consent of the Lord Advocate before proceedings for stirring up offences may be instituted, when similar sections of the Public Order Act 1986 and Public Order (Northern Ireland) Order 1987 require the consent of the Attorney General or Director of Prosecutions, and whether it will amend Part 2 to include this safeguard.
Graham Simpson S5O-04678
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the 2019-20 Recorded Crime in Scotland statistics.
Daniel Johnson S5O-04679
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the prison population is, and how this is projected to change over the next 12 months.
Annie Wells S5O-04680
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the action it is taking to implement the measures for victims outlined in the 2019 report, Transforming Parole in Scotland.