- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 11, 2019 14:00
Justice and the Law Officers
Jackie Baillie S5O-03499
1. To ask the Scottish Government when the Crown Office will release its findings from the investigation into the fatal fire at Cameron House in December 2017.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-03500
2. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support police in tackling drug use at football grounds.
Iain Gray S5O-03501
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure the restoration of the throughcare service for people leaving prison.
Jenny Gilruth S5O-03502
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the contact assessment model pilot.
Ruth Maguire S5O-03503
5. To ask the Scottish Government how the justice secretary’s priorities in the Equally Safe strategy will be supported by its Programme for Government.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-03504
6. To ask the Scottish Government in what circumstances Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Gold Commanders are deployed.
Maureen Watt S5O-03505
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the expected costs incurred by Police Scotland will be in preparing for Brexit.
Government Business and Constitutional Relations
David Torrance S5O-03507
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure that it considers and takes action on recommendations made by the Citizens’ Assembly of Scotland when it concludes its deliberations in April 2020.
Edward Mountain S5O-03508
2. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on fully implementing the recommendations in the Scottish Information Commissioner’s intervention report on its FOI practice and performance.
Liz Smith S5O-03509
3. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it is taking to ensure the impartiality of its planned citizens’ assembly.
Alexander Burnett S5O-03510
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its anticipated timescale is for the progress of the Scottish Elections (Reform) Bill.
Alasdair Allan S5O-03511
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the impact on Scotland of constitutional developments in the House of Commons.
Stuart McMillan S5O-03512
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last spoke to the UK Government regarding inter-governmental relations.
Jeremy Balfour S5O-03513
7. To ask the Scottish Government what advice it has received on the effect that the legal date of the UK’s exit from the EU will have on its continuity bill.
Linda Fabiani S5O-03514
8. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding the status of EU nationals who are resident in Scotland.