- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 12, 2019 14:30
Culture, Tourism and External Affairs
Maurice Corry S5O-03515
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to increase marine tourism through the greater use of marine transport in the Firth of Clyde area.
Claudia Beamish S5O-03516
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its funding support for community arts in South Scotland.
Bruce Crawford S5O-03517
3. To ask the Scottish Government how tourism in the area could benefit from the Stirling and Clackmannanshire City Region Deal.
Monica Lennon S5O-03518
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support the freedom of the media.
Anas Sarwar S5O-03519
5. To ask the Scottish Government what recent representations it has received from community representatives in Scotland regarding the conflict in Kashmir.
Jenny Marra S5O-03520
6. To ask the Scottish Government how many meetings VisitScotland has had with V&A Dundee and Dundee City Council in the last three years.
David Stewart S5O-03521
7. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to protect the live music scene in Inverness, in light of the anticipated closure of The Ironworks.
8. [Not Lodged]