September 16, 2020 14:00
Justice and the Law Officers
Andy Wightman S5O-04581
1. To ask the Scottish Government, further to the commitment made by the Lord Advocate in April 2018 regarding raising proceedings against companies and Scottish limited partnerships for failure to comply with their statutory duties to provide information to Companies House, what progress there has been and whether there have been any convictions.
Mark Ruskell S5O-04582
2. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made on establishing the public inquiry into the circumstances surrounding the death of Sheku Bayoh.
Keith Brown S5O-04583
3. To ask the Scottish Government what analysis it has done on the role of poverty and trauma in the lives of young people who enter the justice system.
Christine Grahame S5O-04584
4. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of concerns regarding the term "likely" in relation to hatred being stirred up in Section 3 of the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill, whether it is reviewing that phrase.
Angus MacDonald S5O-04585
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the statistical publication, Domestic Abuse and Stalking Charges in Scotland 2019-2020 .
Richard Lyle S5O-04586
6. To ask the Scottish Government what account it takes of the impact on people who have booked holidays when determining which countries to add to its list of those where people must self-isolate for 14 days when they return.
Linda Fabiani S5O-04587
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it continues to monitor the issuing of non-harassment orders by sheriffs under the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018.
Neil Bibby S5O-04588
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will reconsider its position on holding an inquiry into the circumstances that led to the murder of Craig McClelland, following the decision by the Lord Advocate not to conduct a Fatal Accident Inquiry.
Constitution, Europe and External Affairs
Beatrice Wishart S5O-04589
1. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with the Scottish Information Commissioner.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-04590
2. To ask the Scottish Government what talks it has had with the EU regarding the potential impact of Brexit on Scotland’s fisheries.
Liz Smith S5O-04591
3. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether the scrutiny provisions proposed for the Scottish Parliament in relation to the UK Withdrawal from the European Union (Continuity) (Scotland) Bill are adequate.
Maurice Golden S5O-04592
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether, following the end of the transition period, it will want Scotland to keep pace with all new EU laws.
Dean Lockhart S5O-04593
5. To ask the Scottish Government what role it will have in influencing the direction or content of future EU laws that it plans to keep pace with under the proposed terms of its EU Continuity Bill.
Maureen Watt S5O-04594
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether the UK Government’s proposed UK Internal Market Bill will take powers away from Scotland.
David Torrance S5O-04595
7. To ask the Scottish Government what engagement it is having with the UK Government regarding the EU exit trade negotiations.
Ruth Maguire S5O-04596
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its latest engagement has been with the UK Government regarding the UK Internal Market Bill.