- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 19, 2019 14:30
Communities and Local Government
Anas Sarwar S5O-03549
1. To ask the Scottish Government what the criteria will be for the allocation of funding for the pilot scheme for first-time buyers.
Miles Briggs S5O-03550
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to legislate to ensure that all new homes are fully accessible, including having downstairs sleeping and washing facilities.
3. [Not Lodged]
Jeremy Balfour S5O-03552
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support councils in upholding the changes to the regulations regarding homelessness registration applications and people having a local connection.
Angela Constance S5O-03555
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support intergenerational work in communities that aims to tackle inequalities and improve life chances.
Rachael Hamilton S5O-03556
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met Scottish Borders Council.