- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 24, 2020 14:30
Communities and Local Government
Alexander Stewart S5O-04625
1. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to empower local authorities to take decisions that are right for their communities.
Claire Baker S5O-04626
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that independent foodbanks have seen at least a doubling in demand for emergency food parcels compared with last year.
Edward Mountain S5O-04627
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether community councils have been able to fully contribute to local government during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gillian Martin S5O-04628
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to help local authorities recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ruth Maguire S5O-04629
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken since 2019 to ensure that social housing rents are affordable to tenants.
Maurice Corry S5O-04630
6. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, how it is working with local authorities and third sector organisations to help protect vulnerable people.
Alexander Burnett S5O-04631
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the support it is providing to local authorities in their response to COVID-19.
Keith Brown S5O-04632
8. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the impact of COVID-19 on local government services.