- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 21, 2019 14:45
Health and Sport
Maurice Corry S5O-03789
1. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of reports of shortages, what action it is taking to ensure that there will be ample supply of the flu vaccine over the winter to meet demand.
Peter Chapman S5O-03790
2. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking in response to warnings from NHS Grampian regarding its ageing workforce.
Gillian Martin S5O-03791
3. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to encourage and support new mothers to breastfeed.
Miles Briggs S5O-03792
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the Cross Party Group on Cancer’s recent report on the priorities for the future of cancer care, which highlighted concerns regarding gaps in the diagnostic workforce.
Rona Mackay S5O-03793
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde initiative, Moving Forward Together, which includes a review of how certain types of cancer treatment will be administered.
Gil Paterson S5O-03794
6. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the potential impact on NHS Scotland, what its response is to concerns that the UK might reach trade agreements following Brexit that could lead to an increase in the price of drugs.
Brian Whittle S5O-03796
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it will publish the national action plan on neurological conditions, which was first announced on 14 September 2017.