Keith Brown S5O-04541
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the Race Equality Framework.
Annabelle Ewing S5O-04542
2. To ask the Scottish Government how children in low-income households in the Cowdenbeath constituency are being supported by the social security system.
Claudia Beamish S5O-04543
3. To ask the Scottish Government what the revised delivery date for Carer's Allowance is and when the transfer of cases will take place.
Bill Bowman S5O-04544
4. To ask the Scottish Government what engagement it has had with Dundee City Council regarding how its welfare policies address the reported widening of the SIMD gap between the least and most deprived parts of the city.
James Dornan S5O-04545
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting young people in the Glasgow Cathcart constituency with the costs of starting a new job.
Anas Sarwar S5O-04546
6. To ask the Scottish Government what role ministers have played in ensuring that the human rights of older people are being protected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Elaine Smith S5O-04547
7. To ask the Scottish Government how its welfare policies address poverty and malnutrition in older people.
Alexander Burnett S5O-04548
8. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions the minister for older people has had with the health secretary regarding allowing more visitors and increasing social interaction for older people who are self-isolating.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.